U.S. Military Veteran Family Resource Center

Assists Veterans to Reclaim  their integrity, Revive their spirit and Restore them to their communities

Guestbook                                                    

Showing: 1-5 of 15
Ikechukwu Onyekakchi Jenkins Jr said:   September 4, 2012 5:44 am PST
After serving a one year tour in VietnamI am happy that I am alive to see that veterans are finally acknowledged and respected for the role we played in the wars passed. Returning back from Vietnam in 1966 was not a pretty picture. My hope is that all vetereran will be respected for the sacrefices made for the freedom of this country and the rest of the world.

J L Alston said:   August 14, 2012 7:51 pm PST
It is such a positive resource :)

Israel Sanchez Jr said:   August 10, 2012 10:29 pm PST
Clyde, I have known Gerald for several years now and he has always had nothing but nice things to say about you, ever since 1997 and still to this day. I am also retired as a MSG and look forward at some point to discuss some things with you. Great thing that you are doing, God Bless!!

CSM Daniel L. Dickson Sr Ret. said:   August 8, 2012 5:44 pm PST
Hey Clyde the site looks good. I know you're helping the soldier. keep up the good work. I have 90% at this time and working on the other 10%. Take care buddy, I'm still in Lacey WA. Daniel L. Dickson Sr CSM U S Army (Ret)

Frank Chargois, Jr. Sgt U.S. Army said:   July 6, 2012 4:14 pm PST
You do a great job helping our heros! Thank you very much for your

Sign My Guest Book
Name:
 
 
 
Email:
 
 
 
Message: