Copyright © U.S. Military Veteran Family Resource Center, Inc..
The U.S. Military Veteran Family Resource Center, Inc.
The U.S. Military Veteran Family Resource Center, Inc., assist with the following:
- Individual and family counseling
- Service connected disability claims assistance
- Burial Benefits, Pension and (DIC) Dependent Compensation, for surviving family members of deceased veterans.
- Health care benefits.
- Visit veterans and spouses that reside in senior/ nursing facilities, to acquire VA services.
- Re-Entry veterans obtain rehabilitation through state, federal or county provided programs specially set aside to assist the veteran and family member transition/re-enter back into his/her community.
- Attain housing for homeless veterans (through HUD programs, and Housing counseling)
- Assist veterans who have received less than honorable military separation discharge (DD214) from all of the United States Armed Forces acquire veteran benefits/services.
- Educational benefits.
- Direct all veterans to services available by the Department of Veteran Affairs.